Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

600.758 Posts in 16.156 Topics- by 56.125 Members - Latest Member: pennyzn1
Elex Online ForumDiskusi UmumFreeTalk LXOLearning Lounge (Moderators: cyan198, smartie, camolatte)English Cafe - cozy place to OOT in english (Read pg.01 for guidance)
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 212   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: English Cafe - cozy place to OOT in english (Read pg.01 for guidance)  (Read 315750 times)
cyan198
Panglima Besar Laut
LX - Evangelis

Fan Gamma Bizen

Awards
« Reply #2610 on: April 17, 2010, 12:37:12 AM »

shiro,
sofa and 40" LCD is for men! Grin
women will be in the kitchen, sitting on dining table.. playing paper doll and stuffs biggrin

vada
Sweet & Sassy Manga Maniac!
LX - Senior

~Personalized Me~

Awards
« Reply #2611 on: April 17, 2010, 09:14:06 AM »

Oh look! A male chauvinist! Lol

I can't cook anyway, will still stay in the couch and grumpy over bad coach~ make some room, boys! ,. *hits the remote on*

Tell me where it hurts
cyan198
Panglima Besar Laut
LX - Evangelis

Fan Gamma Bizen

Awards
« Reply #2612 on: April 17, 2010, 11:29:30 AM »

waaa the sudden appearance of remote dominator! XDD

Shiroyuki
White Snow of Tranquility
LX - Evangelis

Ayumi's Member

Awards
« Reply #2613 on: April 17, 2010, 04:26:01 PM »

laughing well... it's time for practicing the Law of Equilibrium... Men, lets start to learn some girl stuff. Like me, I love big and cozy sofa. But I also know how to get that... by cooking for girls and stop their complain on me  biggrin.

Err... any other topics?  laughing, just afraid if this topic will cause some chaos and revolution  lol

For every morning we wish the new sunlight without realized it was the same yesterday's light
vada
LX - Senior

~Personalized Me~

Awards
« Reply #2614 on: April 17, 2010, 07:32:45 PM »

*winks* shiro's a cook? pizza? yummy~~

nah, we're cool lah, we're both libran and are known to love peace *seizes the remote* xdd

so new topic? ^^

Tell me where it hurts
raina
The Watcher
LX - Kidz
LX - Frenzy

nya nya nya nya~ petok~

Awards
« Reply #2615 on: April 18, 2010, 01:09:30 PM »

haha i don't think this topic is very dangerous. men want to know about girls, why not?

hmm.. to think about it, in my opinion, if the man really wants to know the matter, want to dig it deeper, so, after asking "what's wrong?" and got "nothing" as the answer...

the man may give this response:
first, give her a calm-digging look
then just take a seat beside her (don't forget to stay calm and silent)
usually (usually, i said) girls/women can't stand of silence. If she really want to explain the situation, she'll start blabbering it out to you, with anger, perhaps.
If she does, just listen to her carefully without interuption.
But, if she left you, means that's not the perfect time for any kind of "digging" biggrin
give her some time, some space, then simply ask her "can we talk about that now? when you're ready?" laughing

Dilarang keras:
1. Spamming
2. Flamming
3. Crossposting
4. Posting konten ilegal
Pelanggar akan di-ban. (lebih lengkapnya cek di sini )
Tambahan: Dilarang mengemis karma!
camolatte
Centerspread inside the comical world
LX - Holic

I can be anyone, anywhere.. and I'm watching you..

WWW Awards
« Reply #2616 on: April 19, 2010, 09:42:05 AM »

Hmm... rain's passive-aggresive solution seemed reasonable and moderately save ^^ Will do that next time Grin

Here I got a question that's been bugging me for few days.

Prejudice aside with pure intention on discussion only, most of the time there are many combination of sign one can distinguished easily how a male straight or not, from their body language, fashion style, the way they talk, their vocabularies, etc. And some time, we can even distinguished his role as male dominance or female dominance.

Now here are my questions, (1) how to distinguished whether a female straight or not? And further on, (2) how to distinguished her role also? Especially with so many influence arise from japanese culture, it's harder to tell difference..

« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 11:59:21 AM by smartie » Logged

raina
The Watcher
LX - Kidz
LX - Frenzy

nya nya nya nya~ petok~

Awards
« Reply #2617 on: April 19, 2010, 01:05:16 PM »

to answer that.. laughing i have no idea, since i can't identify them ^^;;

Dilarang keras:
1. Spamming
2. Flamming
3. Crossposting
4. Posting konten ilegal
Pelanggar akan di-ban. (lebih lengkapnya cek di sini )
Tambahan: Dilarang mengemis karma!
Shiroyuki
White Snow of Tranquility
LX - Evangelis

Ayumi's Member

Awards
« Reply #2618 on: April 19, 2010, 01:31:56 PM »

mikir good question, since I also wonder it  Grin...

It's hard to identify women, since they're good actress  biggrin (no offense). It seems like women feeling is more stable than men, they can pretending strong when blue of even smile and laugh, and they can playing sad just to test others (both men and women). Men? they just spit it out every emotions  Tongue. So the best way to answer Camo's questions and also know deeply about women is... ... sit and be a good listener  Grin (which is hard to done by us, men)...

For every morning we wish the new sunlight without realized it was the same yesterday's light
REX
Imut dan lucu
LX - Kidz
LX - Frenzy

Why so serious, desu?

Awards
« Reply #2619 on: April 19, 2010, 01:43:58 PM »

So the best way to answer Camo's questions and also know deeply about women is... ... sit and be a good listener  Grin (which is hard to done by us, men)...
It is even harder to an insensitive men... like me. T_T
Unfortunately, sometimes I'm the type who'll ask, "What's wrong?" if a woman gives a long sigh.  Tongue

About camo's question, er... Honestly, I really don't know. Never met one.
Even if I do, I can't ask her directly. She's gonna slap me.

Perhaps you can ask veterans here. Hint: see the thread title.
Maybe, again, maybe, you'll find your answer there.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 09:00:51 PM by REX » Logged

:) *Sigi thanks to om cesarzc* :)
vada
LX - Senior

~Personalized Me~

Awards
« Reply #2620 on: April 19, 2010, 06:48:25 PM »

Have no experience having an L friend ^^;; Can't help, I don't think we can just assume one an L only by their appearances, like this girl likes boys outfit meaning she's L. So unless they've come out in the open, I doubt we can identify them as one.

I just read in a blog about L, there said this group of L, using a purple ribbon in their hands to recognize themselves, like you know, it's kinda hard for them to get a partner that swings the same way ^^;;;

So i got this conclusion, even among themselves they're having a hard time to identify their own kind~
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 06:50:05 PM by vada » Logged

Tell me where it hurts
azh
LX - Member

WWW Awards
« Reply #2621 on: April 20, 2010, 03:56:01 PM »

Saa na~ I wonder about it sometime too.
Girls are confusing~~
Right now, I even can't tell what my preference are :shrug:
cyan198
Panglima Besar Laut
LX - Evangelis

Fan Gamma Bizen

Awards
« Reply #2622 on: April 20, 2010, 04:36:10 PM »

I just read in a blog about L, there said this group of L, using a purple ribbon in their hands to recognize themselves, like you know,
vada, purple?? hhuehuehuhe.. all the purple lovers should prepare yourselves whuahuahua laughing

vada
LX - Senior

~Personalized Me~

Awards
« Reply #2623 on: April 20, 2010, 09:14:06 PM »

@Cyan, just don't jump into conclusion every time u see a girl wearing a purple accessories she's an L  Grin

It's weird how purple always get this negative term for women, like widow color (warna janda in Indonesia is purple, right?) and now this ^^;;; I think I should've read more about why they chose purple -,-

Tell me where it hurts
nacchi
tralalalala...
LX - Senior

Awards
« Reply #2624 on: April 20, 2010, 10:26:04 PM »

well, since my best friend has a L couple at her university in Singapore(and she often blabbering about it to me),i'll try to answer it.

1. to answer question no.1, honestly i have no idea. when my best friend saw the couple for the first time,she too didn't know that they are a couple. she just thought that they were close friends, but one day she saw them hugging and all, looking lovey-dovey that made her curious. so she asked them, and they admitted that they are couple.

2. first of all, to clarify shiro's words, i'd like to explain:
 girls nowadays are more open about their behaviours. all my friends never using masks, if they're tomboy then so be it. furthermore, rather than pretend to be feminine, a lot of girls are very rude in their behaviors and talks. they often use vulgar words like sh*t, f**k,etc; and they never/seldom wear skirts,and on top of that, most of them don't even know how to put on a make-up(and believe me when i say they're my friends, which means that they are university's students, the junior ones and the senior ones). some of them are even in the soccer club as the main players. aside from that, i like to wear cute and feminine clothes, i wear skirt everyday, love cooking and doing feminine things, and(from my friends' point of view) a soft-spoken girl, which they assumed to be very rare among girls nowadays. so my point is,girls nowadays are NOT pretentious.
to distinguish it, honestly i don't know. in their case(the couple at my best friend's university), it happen that the girls are look like the seme and uke in manga. the seme is tomboyish; she has a short hair, tomboy, wear jeans and t-shirt, etc while the other girl is a typical feminine girl with long, soft, curly hair.so it's easy to distinguish their role Tongue

well, i hope my answer can help. if there's any mistake, please forgive me Grin
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 11:28:28 PM by nacchi » Logged

dicari: Lady Victorian by Naoko Moto vol 1, 2, 20

bagi yang berniat jual, harap PM me please... ^^
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 212   Go Up
Print
Jump to: