Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

605.554 Posts in 16.633 Topics- by 40.891 Members - Latest Member: zelty
Elex Online ForumDiskusi UmumFreeTalk LXOLearning Lounge (Moderators: cyan198, smartie, camolatte)English Cafe - cozy place to OOT in english (Read pg.01 for guidance)
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317]   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: English Cafe - cozy place to OOT in english (Read pg.01 for guidance)  (Read 357216 times)
camolatte
Centerspread inside the comical world
LX - Holic

I can be anyone, anywhere.. and I'm watching you..

WWW Awards
« Reply #3160 on: September 08, 2016, 11:07:31 am »

English-cat-cafe would be really puuurfect tho I'm more into dog than cat.

Anyway, speaking of which, do any of you here have dog at home? I want to pet one later but a bit nervous because I've never own any pet before.
I used to have one when I was a kid and now I wish to have one but it's not possible with my current living environment yet. So yeah... maybe later :)

On this lovely day, I'd like to talk about two things that got my interest. *pour myself a drink

Number one, in relate to celo question above, have you ever want to help those adorable stray puppies and dogs but don't exactly have place to give them home? I'd like to introduce you all to a program called OTA or "Orang Tua Asuh", which made possible for us to foster and help stray puppies and dogs until they are adopted. It doesn't require much since each dog are fostered collectively, so with relatively small monthly donation 50k, a dog could have decent home, meal, etc. This program can be found on this humble adoption shelter called "Rumah Singgah TPP", their instagramOTA info on their website.

On lighter subject, number two, have you ever heard about The Pigeon Gazette?

It's an interesting webcomics. Most of the work are just one shot with few panels, kinda those 4-koma manga. The genre is slice of life with touch of comedy, on how the author view her life. For instance, click here to see her unique way delivering a simple message. Don't forget to keep scrolling even after the comic over to see her comic caption for closure, along with the reader's comments Grin These few days, this comic keep a smile on my face most of the day :)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 02:59:05 pm by camolatte » Logged

celo
LX - Kidz
LX - Member

Volturi Waltz

WWW Awards
« Reply #3161 on: September 13, 2016, 09:42:36 pm »

It really is a nice info (tried to find another term that doesn't sound so 'forum sebelah', failed miserably). I think I'll join that campaign since I can't foster one all by myself (tho I really really want it). Thanks for sharing, Camo.

Subject number two, unfortunately, webcomic is never my cup of tea. I found it tiring to find all of the great webcomic writer and remembering all of the url(s). They're scattered all over the web, too mendokusai to find the joy of finding-and-reading one good webcomic. But, yeah, I'll try that one you suggested.

It will be nice to have some kind of web directory that leads you to webcomics all over the web.
Meriana
LX - Senior

Enjoy Reading BOOKS ( ̄▽ ̄)

Awards
« Reply #3162 on: December 22, 2016, 01:57:42 pm »

Sarah Andersennnn!!!!!!!

Laughed so hard when looking at this picture   Maybe that's because I'm under a similar situation lately  Undecided

Im just trying to live every day and not wish I had done something differently. Emma Roberts.
camolatte
LX - Holic

WWW Awards
« Reply #3163 on: December 22, 2016, 02:17:59 pm »

ROFL love it, Meri, that comic and this one from PG's last week made me laugh hilariously since it's so true.

Instant subscribe for Sarah Andersen's tapastic!

Meriana
LX - Senior

Awards
« Reply #3164 on: December 22, 2016, 02:30:10 pm »

Lol   U're right! Instant follow for PG!!!! Even Bolt can't run from his life's problems   Btw, that comic reminds me of another work by Sarah Andersen:

Im just trying to live every day and not wish I had done something differently. Emma Roberts.
Meriana
LX - Senior

Awards
« Reply #3165 on: December 27, 2016, 08:08:49 pm »

If this were Rogue One's poster, would you still be watching the movie?? Azn

yuliaj
LX - Member

Nodame's Lover♥

Awards
« Reply #3166 on: December 27, 2016, 08:42:55 pm »

If this were Rogue One's poster, would you still be watching the movie?? Azn

Hm... Yes? Maybe? They're so cute, and that poster makes me remember with Guguk

camolatte
LX - Holic

WWW Awards
« Reply #3167 on: December 28, 2016, 08:49:16 am »

does this meant the imperial are cats? I'd pay to watch this :D

guguk
~agak mirip manusia...
LX - Evangelis

Awards
« Reply #3168 on: December 28, 2016, 10:28:10 am »

Someone calls me? panda-hi *summoned by Yulia*

Dogue One?! Shocked ~wow! A must-watch-movie that starred by all my brethren~ ∪^ェ^∪

Doge... they are on all movies and anime~

"And frame your mind to mirth and merriment,
Which bars a thousand harms and lengthens life."
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: