Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

557.530 Posts in 13.452 Topics- by 43.534 Members - Latest Member: imogenezf60
Elex Online ForumDiskusi UmumFreeTalk LXOLearning Lounge (Moderators: cyan198, smartie, camolatte)English Cafe - cozy place to OOT in english (Read pg.01 for guidance)
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 121   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: English Cafe - cozy place to OOT in english (Read pg.01 for guidance)  (Read 137145 times)
camolatte
Centerspread inside the comical world
LX - Holic

I can be anyone, anywhere.. and I'm watching you..

WWW Awards
« Reply #2800 on: March 29, 2012, 08:53:16 AM »

biggrin If that's her reaction giving the lunch box to her daughter, imagine her reaction giving them to her husband laughing Or better, similar dialogue, change the lunch box into money, and daughter into confused pizza delivery guy.

Member yg MAU dpt notifikasi forum via email, klik:
CARA VALIDASI EMAIL

tim_campy
LP big Fan ^^
LX - Senior

Awards
« Reply #2801 on: March 29, 2012, 11:59:55 AM »

LOL, I thought she was giving it to her boyfriend. laugh
A bit weird for me, why must she act like that to her own daughter?

REX
Imut dan lucu
LX - Kidz
LX - Frenzy

Why so serious, desu?

Awards
« Reply #2802 on: March 29, 2012, 04:38:39 PM »

LOL, I thought she was giving it to her boyfriend. laugh
A bit weird for me, why must she act like that to her own daughter?
That's exactly the punchline of this joke.  Smiley
If someone (usually girl) shows tsundere attitude to a boy (in some rare case, her brother  Grin), then it's normal. Because that's something we often see. But if she shows such attitude to her husband, or even daughter.... That's new!  laughing

Just found an 'interesting' fact about LXO forum: more than 60 members celebrated their birthday on April 4.  Azn

:) *2nd sigi thanks to om cesarzc* :)
SXTP
LX - Junior

Yuriism Propaganda Ministry

Awards
« Reply #2803 on: March 29, 2012, 04:59:46 PM »

only 2 people on my birthday >>

maybe it's not a cool day afterall.

last.fm | MyAnimeList

"The sun sets forever, over Blackwater Park."
camolatte
LX - Holic

WWW Awards
« Reply #2804 on: March 30, 2012, 11:05:29 AM »

there's one non-human feathery member celebrating her b'day on April Mop :D

hmm.. 4th of April huh? prolly all those June weddings caused that tongue :p

CARA VALIDASI EMAIL

REX
Imut dan lucu
LX - Kidz
LX - Frenzy

Why so serious, desu?

Awards
« Reply #2805 on: March 30, 2012, 12:58:30 PM »

only 2 people on my birthday >>

maybe it's not a cool day afterall.
It is a cool day. It is the special day you commemorate your arrival into this world.   Wink

Talking about 'cool things' about birthday... Since each month is associated with one zodiac, I and my friends used to argue about whose zodiac is the coolest. I insisted that mine (Sagittarius) is the coolest one because it is the only zodiac allowed to own weapon (bow and arrows). laughing  
And, yeah, this 'cute' debate happened when Saint Seiya anime was still aired in TV. We really love the series, and we thought the same thing: the Gold Saints and their armors (which represent 12 zodiacs) are absolutely cool.  icon14

OK, now back to work...  type

SXTP
LX - Junior

Awards
« Reply #2806 on: March 30, 2012, 02:02:45 PM »

It is a cool day. It is the special day you commemorate your arrival into this world.   Wink

Talking about 'cool things' about birthday... Since each month is associated with one zodiac, I and my friends used to argue about whose zodiac is the coolest. I insisted that mine (Sagittarius) is the coolest one because it is the only zodiac allowed to own weapon (bow and arrows). laughing 
And, yeah, this 'cute' debate happened when Saint Seiya anime was still aired in TV. We really love the series, and we thought the same thing: the Gold Saints and their armors (which represent 12 zodiacs) are absolutely cool.  icon14

OK, now back to work...  type
at least I want to born in 29 February or something lol.

even my zodiac is a standard animal lol

last.fm | MyAnimeList

Neru-kun
Krrr...
LX - Kidz
LX - Frenzy

Please Adopt Me

WWW Awards
« Reply #2807 on: April 10, 2012, 03:40:41 PM »

hi guys and girls, miss you all . it's been a long time visit this site, hmm maybe i'm too much focused on gaming rather than forum site, beside because my allowance, i couldn't buy any comic or novel lately so i confused what want to talk in here. but i'm still active on my facebook page and twitter Cheesy

just say hi, for long time tongue :p

Evolve My digimon and Dragon

also active at twitter here
camolatte
LX - Holic

WWW Awards
« Reply #2808 on: April 11, 2012, 10:19:26 AM »

Hi, Neru, it's been quite sometime indeed :) hop in on storytelling ride at FTS thread if you're interested :D

speaking about zodiac, few days ago I've just found out that there's a remake on Saint Seiya and the opening still the same song, only remastered, the legendary song of "Pegasus Fantasy" :D that song really burns inside my memory along with many oldies from anime opening scores.

And somehow that song bring me to youtube, finding the old Pegasus Fantasy sung live, such powerful voices! :D Made me sing along with gibberish lyric since I don't have a clue about the real lyric. biggrin

CARA VALIDASI EMAIL

gwc
LX - Evangelis

waduh koq sekarang jadi banyak komik kedokteran?!

Awards
« Reply #2809 on: April 11, 2012, 10:40:14 AM »

Search for the zodiac artwork by KAGAYA. They are a set of beautiful illustrations, my favourite zodiac-themed illustrations after the Gold Saints and their Cloths.

Of course it is common to compare whose zodiac is coolest/cutest. Luckily my animal is not scorpion or crab (which I don't think can be cute based on real life animals). And also, the gold saint of my zodiac is one of the good guys
REX
Imut dan lucu
LX - Kidz
LX - Frenzy

Why so serious, desu?

Awards
« Reply #2810 on: April 11, 2012, 12:21:41 PM »

@gwc: Just checked the zodiac artwork by KAGAYA. Very beautifully drawn. Simply amazing.  Smiley

Speaking about zodiac and Saint Seiya, anyone has seen the Saint Seiya Omega? It is the latest of the Saint Seiya franchise, the 1st episode just aired on April 1. Since it's not done by Masami Kurumada, the character design and artwork are kinda different from the original Saint Seiya. But it still retains the 'nice-ol'-time' feels. Especially those cool, shiny armor clothes.  Grin

SXTP
LX - Junior

Awards
« Reply #2811 on: April 11, 2012, 06:14:09 PM »

The only thing that I know about that is that one of my friends said that it would be licensed here too.

dunno though

last.fm | MyAnimeList

Glace
LX - Senior

Huh?!

WWW Awards
« Reply #2812 on: April 11, 2012, 06:43:48 PM »

Speaking about zodiac and Saint Seiya, anyone has seen the Saint Seiya Omega? It is the latest of the Saint Seiya franchise, the 1st episode just aired on April 1. Since it's not done by Masami Kurumada, the character design and artwork are kinda different from the original Saint Seiya. But it still retains the 'nice-ol'-time' feels. Especially those cool, shiny armor clothes.  Grin

Watched the very first episode... ah... this one surely brings back old memories... They are still using the old opening theme song (with rearrangement).

By the way. it's just me, or the character design looks more feminine than before? O.o

n1sh1k4ze
LX - Kidz
LX - Senior

鉢月

WWW Awards
« Reply #2813 on: April 11, 2012, 10:09:54 PM »

Saint Seiya Omega? Downloaded and watch it, then flushed it down the drain... Don't like the suits' design that's more like 'tight suits' rather than 'armor suits'. The OP is quite good. Has a mellow tune in it. Will it be a 26 or 52 episodes' anime?

Lebih baik manga asli daripada download atau baca mangascans
gwc
LX - Evangelis

Awards
« Reply #2814 on: April 12, 2012, 09:23:03 AM »

Uurgh.. The character design (face and the body shape) is too "girly".

Will it be a 26 or 52 episodes' anime?
Will it be that short? The old saint seiya has always been hundreds of episodes (although they are divided into several arcs) and Saint Seiya always feels like a never ending anime. Seiya and friends never run out of enemies to fight o_0
Glace
LX - Senior

Huh?!

WWW Awards
« Reply #2815 on: April 13, 2012, 08:06:16 AM »

Uurgh.. The character design (face and the body shape) is too "girly".
Yea... too girly...

Will it be that short? The old saint seiya has always been hundreds of episodes (although they are divided into several arcs) and Saint Seiya always feels like a never ending anime. Seiya and friends never run out of enemies to fight o_0

the first one is more than 100 episodes which divided into several arcs (Sanctuary, Poseidon and Hades arcs). But I heard The Lost Canvas only ran for 26 episodes...

gwc
LX - Evangelis

Awards
« Reply #2816 on: April 13, 2012, 04:57:34 PM »

the first one is more than 100 episodes which divided into several arcs (Sanctuary, Poseidon and Hades arcs). But I heard The Lost Canvas only ran for 26 episodes...
The last one that I followed is Elysion (Is this considered Hades arc or a different arc on its own?). Actually I managed to get the episodes but have yet to watch them XD

The Lost Canvas is not about Seiya cs, is it? Never know there is the anime. I thought only it was only available in manga version.
Glace
LX - Senior

Huh?!

WWW Awards
« Reply #2817 on: April 13, 2012, 11:35:03 PM »

The last one that I followed is Elysion (Is this considered Hades arc or a different arc on its own?). Actually I managed to get the episodes but have yet to watch them XD

The Lost Canvas is not about Seiya cs, is it? Never know there is the anime. I thought only it was only available in manga version.

Yep. Elsion is the same with Hades Arc if I remember it correctly.

The lost canvas revolves around the previous pegasus saint before Seiya, Tenma. He's also the friend of the previous Hades' host.

By the way, anyone could tell me the different of 'The Lost Canvas' and 'The Next Dimension'? To tell the truth, I actually haven't read the manga nor watch the anime at all (for The Lost Canvas).

Neru-kun
Krrr...
LX - Kidz
LX - Frenzy

Please Adopt Me

WWW Awards
« Reply #2818 on: April 16, 2012, 02:06:52 AM »

@camo
thank's, i didn't have chance to read all of fts thread tongue :p

Saint seiya omega ? Euh.. They keep the head/face same as the original, but the body follow the trend today.. I forgot why i like this anime, maybe because the zodiacs. Now i'm interested, it's just my theory. . Zodiacs are the blue print of human phycology, each human has same personality based on their represented zodiac.

Oh, btw i'm kinda sulking in SS omega, the cygnus is woman. I know it's more suit than hyoga, but him are my fave char, and cygnus it's my star too

gwc
LX - Evangelis

Awards
« Reply #2819 on: April 16, 2012, 10:17:54 PM »

I agree with Neru. If not because of the 12 zodiac gold saints, Saint Seiya might not catch my interest in the 90s. Although come to think of it now, I think it is quite cool that Masami Kurumada gave names from various stars in the solar system (but when we were kids, who knows about astrology?? Haha)

@neru: what do you mean that cygnus is your star?
Glace
LX - Senior

Huh?!

WWW Awards
« Reply #2820 on: April 17, 2012, 11:58:12 PM »

talking about Hyoga, eh? Yeah, he is my fave character too... It was the fight between Hyoga and Aquarius that made me starting to favorite him (yeah, that 'absolute zero')... Grin

even the first thing I remembered when my friend showed me SS Omega was his 'Diamond Dust' which was dubbed as 'Debu-Debu Intan' on the TV years ago... lol

Neru-kun
Krrr...
LX - Kidz
LX - Frenzy

Please Adopt Me

WWW Awards
« Reply #2821 on: April 21, 2012, 12:05:36 AM »

@gwc
it's an old zodiac, before the rome made the new constilaltion.. CMIIW the old have 22 zodiac, aquilla i kinda forgot.. I have made some research tongue :p

gwc
LX - Evangelis

Awards
« Reply #2822 on: April 23, 2012, 05:45:30 PM »

I thought "old" zodiac means the traditional ones with 12 signs vs "new" zodiac which is the latest one with the addition of Opiuchus (or something like that"). I never know there was another set which Neru mentioned. I'll call "ancient" then. lol
Neru-kun
Krrr...
LX - Kidz
LX - Frenzy

Please Adopt Me

WWW Awards
« Reply #2823 on: April 26, 2012, 12:28:00 AM »

yeah you may call that.. By the way can i order something ? And please put in my tab tongue :p

camolatte
LX - Holic

WWW Awards
« Reply #2824 on: April 26, 2012, 01:47:53 PM »

Cool Sure, what do you like?

If only we could have Kouki from Barista, Shizuku from Drop of God, Azuma from Yakitate Japan and Sebastian from Black Butler collaborate serving our cafe Grin
I'd say Ban from Bambino also but then it will be Italian Cafe and we should be speaking Italian :D

CARA VALIDASI EMAIL

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 121   Go Up
Print
Jump to: